Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Travels in Manitoba during the month of April


To do this properly I am going to have to back track a bit. I have already done some travelling since beginning my Mystery Shopping career back in February of this year.
The first trip I took was April 11-12. I started off going to Gimli, Manitoba and staying overnight at Winnipeg Beach. The next day I went on to Grandview and Gilbert Plains. I took the scenic route over the narrows.
The next stop was Neepawa. I was there the day after a murder took place in that small town. The police were still parked around the "crime scene" and police tape was surrounding the house.

After Neepawa, I went to Portage La Prairie, then back home.
The next day I was back out. I went back to Neepawa to grab another Mystery Shop. Then I stopped off in Portage La Prairie again for a few more shops.
To round off the month of April I took two more small trips. The first was on the 18th when I went back to Portage La Prairie. The second was to the town of St. Laurent.

No comments:

Post a Comment