Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 17 Destination Kenora Ontario



I was asked to go to Kenora to perform a Mystery Shop, so of course I went. I was able to pick up two other shops along the way. One was in Lorette, MB and the other was at Prawda, MB.
Some of these shops are time sensitive. That means I can only perform the shop between specific times of the day. I was not able to perform the shop in Lorette until after lunch, so we did not get going until about 11:00am. I was also able to take advantage of the direction in the city I was travelling in, and perform one of my Winnipeg shops along the way. It was close to Fermor and Lagimodiere, so we did a quick stop there, then headed out of town.

When doing these shops, over the course of a day, its important to make very good notes on each Mystery Shop I perform. I will have to enter the shops online at the end of the day, when I get back home, and I will need to remember the details of each of the different shops. For some of the shops I make notes in a notebook, and staple the receipt to the page. I make sure I have all of the information needed to complete the report. For other shops I will make a printout of the form I need to fill out, and hand write the information onto the form. Then later when I get home, I transcribe the information into the online report.
When we were in Kenora, we found a statue of a fish. It was along the lakeside of beautiful Lake of the Woods. The sign reads "Husky the Musky says 'Prevent water pollution' in Lake of the Woods, Kenora, ON". The trip out to Kenora was wonderful. The Canadian Shield starts a little before Whiteshell Provincial Park, and Kenora is at the start of Lake of the Woods. This is a 'must see' part of Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment