Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was asked to go to Killarney Manitoba


So, I was asked to go to Killarney, Manitoba for a Mystery Shop. These companies will pay bonuses or provide extra incentive to travel, if there are no Mystery Shoppers in the area to perform a shop they need done. I was asked to go to Killarney and paid to make it worth my while. So I decided I was going on June 12. I hade a look at other available shops I may take advantage of, to add to the trip. I found two other shops. One was in Portage La Prairie, and another in Carberry. So, given those locations, we headed out Hwy #1 West to Portage, then on to Carberry, and then south to Killarney.
Along the way we decided to start collecting pictures of those wacky statues found in so many of the small towns. We should have started this earlier, but you know what they say about hindsight.



No comments:

Post a Comment